Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.

TIME IS CRITICAL FOR SURVIVAL

Several studies document the effects of time to defibrillation on survival from cardiac arrest and the consensus is that minutes count: If a rescuer can provide defibrillation in the first minute, the victim’s chance of survival increases to more than 90 percent. However, each minute that passes will decrease the victim’s chance of survival by 7–10 percent if no defibrillation is provided.1

1. A.S. Go et al. American Heart Association Guidelines 2010 - Electrical
Therapies. American Heart Association Circulation, 122 (2010): S710.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

  • Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.

  • Assesses the patient's therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.

  • Customizable prompts and protocols to meet user's needs and preferences.

  • Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.

  • Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.

  • Optional Intellisense™ CPR Feedback monitors the quality of both chest compression depth and rate. If either compression rate or depth is outside the 2015 American Heart Association-acceptable parameters, the rescuer will receive a short corrective promt to ensure effectiveness.

EASY TO USE

  • Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)

  • Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.

  • RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.

  • Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.

  • Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders. (Available in select languages.)

RUGGED AND RELIABLE

  • Rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings.

  • High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.

  • Meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.

  • Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.

  • The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.

  • The highly visable Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
  • 8-year AED warranty

  • Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.

You don’t become legendary overnight. The Powerheart G3 Plus* introduced industry-leading features such as fully automatic functionality, and pre-connected rescue pads. These features, and other patented technologies, provide rescuers around the world with the confidence to respond to an SCA emergency. Rescue Ready technology provides assurances that your G3 Plus will be ready when called upon while RescueCoach™ prompting guides users through the entire rescue. Available in fully automatic and semi-automatic models.

TIME IS CRITICAL FOR SURVIVAL

Several studies document the effects of time to defibrillation on survival from cardiac arrest and the consensus is that minutes count: If a rescuer can provide defibrillation in the first minute, the victim’s chance of survival increases to more than 90 percent. However, each minute that passes will decrease the victim’s chance of survival by 7–10 percent if no defibrillation is provided.1

1. A.S. Go et al. American Heart Association Guidelines 2010 - Electrical
Therapies. American Heart Association Circulation, 122 (2010): S710.

READINESS

Each day, Rescue Ready® technology automatically self-checks main AED components (battery, hardware, software, pad presence and pad
functionality). The AED also completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a monthly full charge to ensure readiness.

EASE OF USE

Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. The shock is delivered automatically, with no button to push, and without human intervention. (Also available as semi-automatic)

Proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.

ASSURANCE

Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart® G3 Plus and G3 Pro AEDs with a 7-year warranty, and an industry-leading 4-year operational
replacement guarantee on Intellisense® non-rechargeable batteries.

The advanced Powerheart G3 Pro* is the industry’s first AED with backlit color ECG display, manual override, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capabilities. Thanks to its RHYTHMx® analysis algorithm, the G3 Pro lets professional rescuers proactively monitor the patient’s heart rhythm for life-threatening arrhythmias. This is a major benefit: The earlier a responder detects life-threatening arrhythmias, the shorter the time to defibrillation and the better the chance for survival.

READINESS

Each day, Rescue Ready® technology automatically self-checks main AED components (battery, hardware, software, pad presence and pad
functionality). The AED also completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a monthly full charge to ensure readiness.

EASE OF USE

A color display provides the victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time – exactly what emergency workers need to know.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

Proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.

Professional users may perform ongoing 3-lead ECG monitoring with LTA detection using RHYTHMx® technology. First responders may convert the AED to manual mode.

ASSURANCE

Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart® G3 Plus and G3 Pro AEDs with a 7-year warranty, and an industry-leading 4-year operational
replacement guarantee on Intellisense® non-rechargeable batteries.

Power to Believe. Power to Act.

4320 A1A South, Suite 2

St. Augustine, FL 32080

Toll Free 888-269-1810

Copyright © Florida Medical Sales Inc. All Rights Reserved

  • YouTube